> Do not forget to mention that the dev list MUST be informed in advance of
the
> release (2 or 3 days and better not on Friday).

Ok. So, according to the old release plan, a first milestone (4.1.0, instead
of being called 4.1 Beta 1) will be released (tagged) this friday.
Since it can be difficult to build binaries, I'll upload one in:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.1.0

I'm fixing the release plan, and I have some trouble explaining how the
Apache 2 build numbering scheme an release process works. Feel free to fix
it in the document.

> So let's see if we reach a GA before 4.1.35 ;-)

Lol.

Remy