Hi Remy,

I would like to add one more method in Coyote - it won't touch
existing functionality, just add a way for jk to fingure out what webapps
are configured in the server ( I'm trying to update the auto-conf
stuff )

Do you mind if I add a new ACTION_WEBAPP hook, with code in the 2
connectors to call this hook for each webapplication ( all existing
and every one deployed at runtime ) ?

The code changes are not big, and it won't affect the rest of the code.

I'm not sure what the 'param' should be - for starters I'll just use
a Hashtable with various attributes for the app ( vhost, context path,
docbase ).