Hi,

When I try to run make in
"jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/apache2" I get a compile error.
One of the errors is:

gcc: unrecognized option `-prefer-pic'

Does this mean that Iīve got the wrong version of gcc?  Iīve got v2.95
installed.

I would really like to get mod_jk2 compiled because I much prefer it to
mod_webapp.  The only problem is, I canīt get it installed!  I did the same
compile procedure with the downloadable version at the jakarta homepage but
that doesnīt seem to work with the cvs version.

I would appreciate any help.

bye Michael Delamere