Hi to all,

What about tagging the current mod_jk (may be after the latest
lb patches) to 1.2.1 ?

The goal is to populate the jtc builds directory and make
binary available for various platform (Linux, Win32, Netware).

webapp should be populated soon (layout is ready) :

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/release/v1.2.0/

I'd like to do the same for mod_jk (1.2.1) (layout is ready)

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.1/

We need to have known versions for both webapp/jk (not jk2) :

- A known place where users could get latest connectors (src/bin).

- Will remove duplicate works when a arrive new release of Tomcat 3.3.x or 4.x

- Something stable enough to hire people to release package / binaries for
  multiples platforms (AIX, HPUX, SOLARIS, WIN32, NETWARE, OS400 ;), on
  multiples processors/archs (ppc, ia32, ia64, os390, sparc, mips)

What do you think about ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)