> <jsp:useBean id="sidebarObjects" scope="request"
class="java.util.Iterator"
> />
>
> Internal Servlet Error:
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException:  Cannot create bean of class
> java.util.Iterator
>
> Any ideas

Check out tomcat-users, and read the Iterator Javadocs. It's an
Interface;
you can't instantiate an Interface. Because of this, Iterator doesn't
support
javabean-style creation (no constructor, no properties, etc). Use your
own
custom class that conforms to the bean standard and implements (or uses)
Iterator instead. I really can't give you details, I have no idea what
your design requires.

-michael