"Pier Fumagalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I'm about to tackle *my disgrace* build.xml.
>
> When building Tomcat, what properties does it supply me, and what targets
> does it execute? And (last but not least) where the heck does it want the
> warp.jar?
>
> (I assume this: it passes catalina.home and expects warp.jar in
> build/warp.jar, calling the "compile" target, right?
>
> I want to get rid of all the crap and come out with a clean *SMALL*
> build.xml, and I'd relly wouldn't want to break the whole kit...

Okkkeeeeyyyy... AFAICS, in tomcat 4.1 WARP is _NOT_ there (there's no
whatsoever concept of "warp.jar" in any whatsoever xml file, while in 4.0
it's still there in the repo in /catalina/src/share/org..../connectors/warp.

Kewl, that means that I can basically do whatever I want with it (I _like_
this!)

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick