On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Bill Barker wrote:

> > I'll add a check.
> >
> > If JDK1.2 is used, we also use URLClassLoader ( and DCL12 can't
> > be used with 1.1 ). At least with the standard set of modules.
> >

> Unless the use11Loader="true" attribute is set on LoaderInterceptor11.

:-)

I missed that. Thanks. ( I think now it should work, for 1.1 we use
SimpleClassLoader and that is checked )

DCL12 just calls the parent loader, so it shouldn't lock any resource.

I can roll back the change if you think there are other issues - but
I kind of need it to extend URLClassLoader ( I can use a separate
pacakge, but is better to reuse ).