Hi all,

I have a small problem. I am trying out Session Replication in Tomcat
4.0.3.
But it does not work. In the site theserver.com there was a detailed
step by step installation procedure. I tried out that but it still
does not work.

They had mentioned 2 test programs to try out if it did not work

java org.javagroups.tests.McastReceiverTest -mcast_addr 224.10.10.10
-port 5555.

Then start McastSenderTest:

java org.javagroups.tests.McastSenderTest -mcast_addr 224.10.10.10
-port 5555.

But these 2 are not present in the jar files. Anybody has a clue

With Best Regards
Jagan K Samuel

With Best Regards
Jagan K Samuel