Hello everyone,

I am writing about an issue on invalidation of sessions.
In the current implementation, a session is deleted from the Database when
it is invalidated. Is this really the behavior expected?

I mean, if there is an attribute to specify if a session is valid or not,
a session that is invalidated should have this attribute reset instead of
being deleted, isn't it? If this is not true, it is not possible to see
difference between a session that is not valid anymore and a new one.

Can anyone tell me something about the plans for the implementation of
this feature?

Cheers,
Daniel