A difficulty I encountered while implementing the solution outlined in
http://qos.ch/containers/sc.html is the difference of TCL while the the
static class initializer of a servlet class is executed and the TCL while a
servlet is running. There are two distinct TCLs. (I've tried this on Tomcat 3).

--
Ceki