[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe this can't be a 'consensus' vote - at least the proposal
> for the code organization was a 'majority' vote with multiple
> choices.
>
> This is how the repository was organized before, xml.apache.org
> is doing the same for SAX and DOM and JAXP ( in xmlApis.jar ).
> Spliting it in 2 jars will create confusion - so I'm
> -1 on spliting them up unless the JSR expert groups decide
> so.

The JSR expert group has _no_ whatsoever legislative power on OUR cvs
repository. The code in there and the repository itself are OWNED by the
ASF, therefore the ASF decides...

Let's not confuse cows with tomatoes...

If you want to hear about the decision of the "only and official" ASF
representative to the Servlet specification JSR (look, hey, it's me) and
therefore I believe legally the "responsible" one (yeah, right), there you
go:

---->>>> SPLIT THE TWO REPOSITORIES <<<<----

Thank you! :)

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with