Without wishing to throw a spanner in the works :) I would like to point
out that we still have not been able to successfully build mod_jk, nor
make it work with the FreeBSD 4.x, Apache 2 and Tomcat 4.0.4 configuration.

We have, however set aside a full time resource dealing with this issue
in-house - however, the developer is not an expert, though is making
some progress.

Should we register as a comitter? We have already submitted a couple of
patches that Henry Gomez has kindly commited.

Just thought we'd let you know!