Patrick Luby wrote:
> Remy,
>

> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>

>> I just got a bit lazy after finishing the repackaging in j-s-5, and
>> thought I would do it the next day :-D
>>

> I don't think it is lazy to put this off. Instead, I think we are all
> trying to tackle higher priority issues first.
>
> Speaking of higher priority issues, I would vote for resolving the
> getHeaders() problem since they are causing Watchdog failures.
>
> Are you and Costin comfortable with Steve Downey's latest proposal
> (headers are split on "," for only the headers explicitly defined in the
> HTTP/1.1 specification)?

No, doing that for getHeaders would cause problems, as pointed out by
Costin.

I'm not convinced anymore the test is valid at all, after reading
Costin's arguments.

Strong -1 on changing the behavior of getHeader, but I could be talked
into implementing comma-parsing for getHeaders if you can prove Costin
was wrong.

Remy