Hello!

I recently compiled and configured the mod_jk module to work under Mac
OS X.

In the process, I created a script to compile the module (with
instructions for obtaining libraries from the 'fink' project), along
with the compiled binary for apache-1.3.  (I note from an archive
search that there was a request to add these to the ANT build scripts..
this was simply a clone of an existing build script under the
jk/native/apache-1.3 directory.)

I would like to donate the two pieces to the project (if the group
thinks they might be useful); who should I submit these to?

Thanks,

Chad
---
Chad Thompson