Tomcat 4.0.4 and IIS 5 on Windows 2000 professional is successfully
installed and integrated. Example application runs well. When I try to
access manager, a authentication challenge window popped up - everything
is ok till this time - but the problem is that I got a three field
window instead of the two one. I was asked for a "Domain" name. What is
this supposed to be? I tried our network domain name with and without
the suffix, I add a new user with the same name and password as the one
specified in the tomcat-user.xml file...still not work. Anyone has any
idea?

Thanks.