I need a volunteer to take over moderation of the TOMCAT-DEV mailing list.
Basically, this involves replying "yes" or "no" to a message from the
mailing list server when non-subscribers attempt to post.  Most of this
kind of mail falls into the following categories:

  * Spam

  * Bug reports from non-subscribers (should be moderated through)

  * User questions (should be redirected to TOMCAT-USER).

Besides the fact that my primary job responsibilities are no longer
focused on Tomcat development, I'm going to be travelling next week
(JavaOne Japan) and will be unable to perform moderation duties in a
timely manner.

Any takers?

Craig McClanahan