I don't think so.
The default serverer should be namless, cause it can have many aliases,
and the default port can vary. Also that way we could separate the
default and vhost settings.
We can do that using aliases.
So for the default we should assume that its name is *:*, meaning we can
map and the specific port too.

[uri:*]
alias=localhost
alias=127.0.0.1
alias=63.251.56.142
alias=www.apache.org
etc...

But what if I wish that nothing from the default host be the Global
mapping.
Right now all the default mappings are also the global ones, which is
definitely bad, and you may have some vhosts that you wish _not_ to be
mapped to TC at all, but they will, cause of global mappings.

The global mappings should IMO be marker as such, just to ease the
config, but in general it's a bad idea, and the only benefit is that it
promotes laziness ;).

Right now the i_r2 uses found_vhost/default which is very bad cause the
SSL connections will get mapped to the TC too, and perhaps I don't wish
to do that, but I cannot.

Using the upper mechanism I could be able to specify the

[uri:*:443]

And that will force the alias:443 mappings.

So:

1. Make the alias to work
2. Get rid of Global settings as such (but can be enabled if you put the
vhost as a alias to the default host)
3. Make the host:port parsing to work

MT.