Costin,

This is getting off topic from my original request.
(And I am partly responsible ;-)

My proposal is for adding thr XML policy code to the current
existing Tomcat 4 HEAD branch.

I would like to commit the code to CVS.  Building Tomcat with this
support is optional and can be left out of the current release builds.

The fact that it exists and is experimental can be documented in the security
manager HOW-TO documentation along with information on building Tomcat to
support this if someone desires to try it out.

Other possible changes to Tocmat we started discussing may be better
left for discussions of changes to the code base for Tomcat 5.

Will that be acceptable?

Regards,

Glenn