Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]

As I said it's premature to discuss what should be in JK 2.1 until
JK 2.0 is in a stable state.

JK2 will be adopted by users if they saw that it's both stable and
as a regular release rate. Many sites won't use JK2 until it became
an Apache release, which has allways been a proof of quality.

So my recommandation, we'll be to finish JK 2.0, before thinking to
JK 2.1

> I agree with that, but would like to make the load balancer to have a
> timeout connection-recovery option, cause that's the only way to have
> JK2 serve more then 5 concurent connections (depending on the system
> performance), and to be 'stable' or even 'usable'. Just don't wish to
> write the same thing twice...
>

>>Branching now since premature.
>>

> Why?

- fixing bugs in 2 branches is a nigthmare.

- confusion for users when they'll see a stable 1.2.0,
   a beta 2.0 and a dev 2.1.