I have been turning over every stone I can find. Still no progress. I
haven't ruled out a session problem but can't come up with a good way to
reproduce the error. It would have to involve some way of accepting
multiple cookies and making requests using each one.

Do you know of any good documentation on how TC recycles sessions? I
read a posting on the comp.lang.java newsgroup that eluded to the
possibility of session attributes persisting in sessions that time out
and are recycled.

I also haven't ruled out a problem with my code, and it would make sense
that this is where the problem lies since nobody else seems to be having
any similar problems.

--
Vince Clark
Global Era, LLC