Costin Manolache wrote:
> Mladen - time for a jk2.0.2 :-) ?
>
> I think this was a serious bug - if Nacho confirms the other tests
> are passing, we need to push it into a milestone.
>
> As a note: breaking the ajp connection on error is IMO the
> best solution for now. If we start doing strong authentication ( i.e. the
> ajp extensions that Henri proposed ) - then it may be expensive,
> and we should explore sending an error packet and ignoring all
> further incoming messages from tomcat. The java side should also
> check available() before sending any message. That will still avoid
> the roundtrips.

+1 on using error packets. And we should be able to include Error
Packets into REQUEST AND REPLIES processing, for example included
when a user hit stop when uploading/downloading datas which are
larger than 8K...

I'll take a look at it, and it should be done in a way which is
compatible with current ajp13. The idea will be to determine if
we're using an ajp13 extension level 1 (no more ajp14), which
support strong authentication and so also error packets in
post side (webserver forwarding requests data to tomcat, and
tomcat replying to webserver).