On 29/10/02 11:35 pm, "Pier Fumagalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 29/10/02 23:02, "Mike Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> DOH!
>>
>> Sorry.  Thats what you get when you get a Non-Unix weanie to play around on a
>> Unix box.  I knew that I've had to do this in the past but completely spaced
>> it for this.  This should be fixed now.
>
> Rsync should run in another 5 hours now... Will see tomorrow in the morning.

Yes, Mike, went thru perfectly... Please guys, when you post something on
Daedalus, be careful about the files permissions... We're organizing for
also Jakarta to be mirrored, sooo :-)

If you use "scp" to put files on "daedalus", note that putting "umask 002"
in your .profile (bash/sh) or .login ? (tcsh) file will solve the problem
(well, in theory, but it'll be definitely better than what you have now! :-)
And I recently figured out that not all of you know that)

Thanks for listening... Hoping that Remy doesn't consider the ASF intent to
mirror all Jakarta "nosise for notihg", right Remy?

    Pier