Supporting our application for one of our clients, they have set up RH7.2, Tomcat 4.1.10 (installed from rpm), jdk 1.4.1-b2, and apache 1.3.23-14 installed from rpm.

I've encountered in issue (bug) that hopefully has been recognized and resolved.

We include a little page sectional called tabBar (a simple HTML snippet that replaces the parameter with the string value)

<jsp:include page="/interface/tabBar.jsp" flush="true">
<jsp:param name="atTabTitle" value="Find Users" />
</jsp:include>
<%=request.getRequestURI()%>

The output on the page is:
dth="139" height= (this code happens to be part of a previous include on the page)

<jsp:include page="/interface/tabBar.jsp">
<jsp:param name="atTabTitle" value= "Find Users" />
</jsp:include>
<%=request.getRequestURI()%>

The output on the page is:
/attask/test2.jsp

Obviously, the first output is totally corrupted. The only difference is the 'flush' argument. In any case, flushing shouldn't hose the requestURI.

Any ideas?

-Scott