Torsten Fohrer wrote:

break down the problem, to the combination of my hostage enviroment and the
introspection setting of "sSLImplementation" in the CoyoteConnector. Some
additional information is that i use tomcat as complete http server (
external ports 80/443) without root rights and priviliges.

Now my questions, why i need this patch to run https to get connection on port
443?

Ok, that patch does make some sense. The original value does work fine for me.
The method in the handler is "setSSLImplementation", that explains the weird case.

Rémy