I guess the high art of potty humor is not lost on idiots. My buttocks are clenched in anticipation for the Pier (C) and TM fart jokes. :)

Justyna

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

On 9/12/02 9:16 "Jon Scott Stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I would love to see is a tree of downloads where each one gains more
and more features (it is additive). Such as:

JSR-154 Implementation
/ \
Jasper Velocity
/ \ \
Admin Tool (JMX) Java Server Feces Scarab

Jon... That spelling of JSF is (C) and TM Pier 2002 :-)

Pier