FYI.
--- Begin Message ---
I've written a Java client that talks to the Tomcat servlet manager application. The
program allows you to view, stop, start and reload servlet applications and acts as a
visual front end to the Tomcat manager.

The program isn't complete but is still useful in its current form.

I'm wondering if you would have an interest in using or developing the application
further. I'm happy to donate the source code. Attached you'll find an executable JAR
file that has been  tested under Windows (98 and NT).

To run, you need to enter the URL of a server (local or remote), then Connect. It will
prompt for authentication then display a list of servlet applications.

Please let me know if the program is of interest.

John Hamilton
Teacher, Computing and Information Technology.
Swinburne University, Technical and Further Education division.

--- End Message ---