iSeris has JDK 1.4 download from IBM, that is my point. (BEA, and Apple have it as well so we have multi source).

Today when you download Tomcat 4 you have the 1.4 LE edition just loook at the site
Also downloading a jar, ex: http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html have 1.4 required.
Today!

TC5 is ways of.
And I think everyone can agree that JDK1.4 is more stable than 1.3.

.V

Henri Gomez wrote:
V. Cekvenich wrote:

For TC 4 OK, but TC5 will have tested 4 vendors JVM 1.4.

Most people run JDK 1.4 now.

There is at least one person which didn't run JDK 1.4,
me, since the JDK 1.4 is not available on my iSeries.