I've asked myself this question.

(I think) the messages are about a connection being left open (as in
"Keep-Alive" and then being closed by the client.

I'ts easy to find the where this output is made from in the source. It
might be that "INFO" is a tad much for this kind of messages (perhaps
"DEBUG" would be better?) ... However the logging system jk uses seems
to be configurable, and in theory it should be possible to change the
level of output for this component. However I can't find any
documentation on how to do this, and 5 minutes of glancing at the source
does not give any hints...

Is there documentation for this? Perhaps a point in the JK FAQ about
this message?

Martin