Mladen Turk wrote:
Hi guys,

It's been a long time :-).

I would like to add the dynamic load balancing to the existing one.
Since I know how to implement that only on WIN platform, I'll elaborate
that a bit.

The WIN32 has Performance Monitor that monitors server's activity. There
is also and interface to that using Registry functions, although the
data isn't really stored in the registry.
We could use those information to select the least loaded server as a
suitable worker.
I plan to add the extra file in common that will launch the performance
gatherer thread, that will loop through registered remote machines and
query the performance data.

Any suggestions or objections to that?
+0 (entousiast but too busy).