I have a proposal wrt to the manager app.
Can we make it a bit more user friendly.
Wouldn't a web interface help? It wont be too much work since
servlets are pretty much there to do the work.One just needs to put the results into a
few htmls.
I also feel it would be nice if one could do a bit of configuration from the interface.
Adding resources like a database pool etc from the interface would be great.
If you feel it will be useful I can try to reuse some things I have already done
one the same lines.

Comments. .....