Have you tried /manager/html/  ???

I also was unaware of its existence until recently, though it is what
you get to if you click on the "Tomcat Manager" link on the main Tomcat
index.jsp page.

I'm not sure of what version of Tomcat this appeared in.  I think it is
in at least 4.1.12.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/23/03 7:40:57 AM >>>

I have a proposal wrt to the manager app.
Can we make it a bit more user friendly.
Wouldn't a web interface help? It wont be too much work since
servlets are pretty much there to do the work.One just needs to put the
results into a few htmls.
I also feel it would be nice if one could do a bit of configuration
from the interface.
Adding resources like a database pool etc from the interface would be
great.
If you feel it will be useful I can try to reuse some things I have
already done
one the same lines.

Comments. .....