Bill,

> Nacho:  This has been working, like, forever (which with
> Costin's Modeler
> changes, is saying something :).    If you did a straight
> copy-over, then it
> should still <depend> on commons-logging.

Hmmm, I dont completely understand you, i think, worked prior to the
move? it should work after the move, because it was, exactly that, only
a move..

For anyone not in the ball, jakarta-gump is open for any jakarta
committer, it's a community project, so anyone wanting to commit can,
you will need to checkout jakarta-gump to maintain Tomcat gump
descriptors..

In the mean time i'll add a dependency in commons-logging..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega