Where are the nightly builds for tomcat 5 getting uploaded? I'm trying to update jakarta binary page to include tomcat 5 nightly so that more people can get a hold of it instead of having to check out and compile the source code (although I must say it's very easy check out and compile the source now, however, it'll definitely make it more easier for people to try it out.) I found http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/nightly-5. But it looks like it only contains admin classes and api docs. Are we building nightly?

Thanks,
Amy