I have investigated further and found out that GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener is not creating mbeans for userdatabase anymore, therefore, admin failure due to missing mbeans.

Costin,
Do you have a better idea why Userdatabase MBeans are not getting created anymore since your last change? I looked through the code and it looks like the functionality is still there. I tried reverting back to 1.3 version and everything works fine.

Thanks,
Amy

Amy Roh wrote:
I just checked users/groups/roles part of admin because someone filed a bug and complained about its validation. However, it seems to be broken not finding MBeans for them due to objectname mismatch? I'm not sure what's changed since last release. I'm planning to take a look at it further this afternoon.

Thanks,
Amy