Hi,

I have been trying to use the CGIServlet but there seems to be a bug with the POST
handling.  It seems that the env variable CONTENT_LENGTH is not being set properly.
In my case it seems to be 4 bytes short every time, I am not sure if it is just a
coincidence but I am also passing 4 parameters and this is the same value that the
CONTENT_LENGTH is off by...maybe the CONTENT_LENGTH in the HttpServletRequest
environment is not counting the separators of the parameters so when it is copied into
the cgi commands environment it is short ( it was a little difficult to try to debug
the CGIServlet so I am not positive on how the CONTENT_LENGTH is being set up but I
think it is copied from the HttpServletRequest.getContentLength(); )...anyway this is
a big problem for me because those last 4 bytes are very important to the cgi program
using them.  Please let me know if this can be explored, and a date on when it could
potentially be resolved, if this is at all possible.

Thanks, Steve