[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: jean-frederic clere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: 17. veljača 2003 12:14
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Re: [5.0] Procrun problems / New loader

#ifdefs No...
I remember doing this in instmain.c (jakarta-commons-sandbox/daemon/src/native/nt/service). Should I copy/adapte this code to procrun?

Well, that was just an idea (using ifdefs), you can use OS guessing
inside the procrun itself.

In that case you'll need to make something like
procrun_install_service9x and
call that instead procrun_install_service. Also you'll need the wrap the
update_service and delete_service
functions.

I would like to see that as a new functions, not just to support the 9x
inside the existing one.
That is what instmain.c is doing.
+++
        if (isWindowsNT())
            done = InstallSvcNT(szExePath);
        else
            done = InstallSvc(szExePath);
+++
And
+++
        if (isWindowsNT())
            done = RemoveSvcNT();
        else
            done = RemoveSvc();
+++
I do not have update_service for 9x.

Everthing else should work as is, so you are wellcome to copy that from
instmain.
I will do it ASAP...

MT.