When I was using Tomcat 3.2.x, an year back, I found that the Jakarta ISAPI
connector (IIS)  doesn't log requests coming into the filter to Native IIS
Log file properly. In otherwords, IIS log show the requests as
/jakarta/isapi_redirect for all requests.

I added that functionality by making some minor changes to jk_isapi_plugin.c
and has been working fine for me so far. Today, when I wanted to switch over
to Tomcat 4.1.x, I realized that the new version of the connector
(isapi_redirect2.dll) still
doesn't log the requests correctly.

I would like to see this patch in isapi_redirect2.dll as I am sure anyone
who logs the requests will find it useful.

Can I post the patch to this list ?

regards
Ramesh