Remy Maucherat wrote:
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

There was a bug fix to JDBCStore after 4.1.22 was built.

I think we need a 4.1.23 build for stable.

Sorry!

No problem.
Since you're at it, could you remove the fileupload related functionality from 4.1.x ?

If this is only because of the released state of commons-fileupload, then no. fileupload Beta 1 was released Feb 15, 2003. The HTMLManager is in synch with it and works.

Besides, those features of the HTMLManager which use fileupload have already
been included in a stable release.  Kind of late to remove them now.

Glenn