Amy Roh wrote:
I get the same error trying to build it and I do have jsr154 and jsr152 repositories. I'm checking to see if ***api.homes are set correctly.

Also, someone complained that he can't bring up admin and manager webapps due to admin.xml and manager.xml location change. "The admin.xml and manager.xml files used to be installed in the top-level "webapps" directory. Now they are installed in .../server/webapps/admin and .../server/manager. So when Tomcat is started, the Manager and Admintool do not start". I can't check that out right now since I can't build it currently. I'll update if I resolve anything.

I fixed that one already for the happy few who can build.

Remy