Jeff Tulley wrote:
One more try, all files as .txt  What is the best way to send a .zip
file?
Actually, I've attached the file that was in the zip as
AddParametersTest.java  It should go in
j-t-c/util/test/org/apache/tomcat/util/http   Nothing from /test down
currently exists in the util dir.

It looks like my previous submissions on this list also did not show
up.  I should have checked more carefully.

I've also attached my patch for the minor type in SoTask.java

Sorry for the mess.

Ok, well, I get a chance to review the patch. I don't like it, as it forces some hacks needed for FORM auth (which, FYI, I've always considered to be a bad hack) down the path to the cleaner Coyote objects.
I think the patch will need some rework to avoid polluting the API (ie, the "dirty" code needs to stay in the "facade" - aka, CoyoteRequest).

Remy