Jean-Francois Arcand wrote:
Bonne nouvelle :-)

The problem right now is we ends up with 2 configuration files. If I have under webapps/ a file named test.xml that contains:

<Context path="/test" docBase="../foo/bar/"
       debug="0">
</Context>

that always work. But if the path is equals to:

<Context path="/test2" docBase="../foo/bar/"
       debug="0">
</Context>

that will not work (even with my tentative patch). We will ends up with 2 configurations file (test.xml and test2.xml) and the admin tool/HostDeployer will always use webapp/test.xml....

According to the consensus, the context files will go in conf/[enginename]/[hostname]/

I'll try to be careful during the refactoring (which will not be done by today, sorry), and I'll try to make the deployer less dumb ;-)

Remy