It works fine with Apache 2.0.46 on Windows. This includes the Alias use case that did not work with 1.2.3.

I'll build against 1.3.27 on Solaris and AIX shortly.

--
Jess Holle

Glenn Nielsen wrote:

Has anyone had a chance to build and test the mod_jk 1.2.4 distribution below?

THe only person I heard from was Henri who reported a typo in the docs.

It would be nice to build and test this on as many OS/web servers as
possible before release.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Nielsen wrote:

I have created a test mod_jk 1.2.4 distribution and placed it in my
home page at:

http://cvs.apache.org/~glenn/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk-1.2.4-src.tar.gz

Please build and test this release.

If there are no problems with it I will publish it as an official release.

Thanks,

Glenn