Sumod

Basically what I would suggest is as follows:
Go into the webapps directory of Tomcat
Create a directory called myFirstApp
Inside this directory create the WEB-INF directory
Inside the WEB-INF create the directories classes and lib
Place your compiled HelloWorld.class file in the classes folder.

Stop and Start Tomcat
Open your browser
Type: http://localhost:8080/myFirstApp/servlet/HelloWorld

If you want to learn more about deploying webapps you can read up on the
web.xml as well as creating a .war file. These two combined makes
depoyment much simpler and gives you a lot more options.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436