From: Adam Qualset [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 2:28 PM
To: Adam Qualset
Subject: Your module at modules.apache.org

Hello All,
  In the past you submitted a module to modules.apache.org, which is why
you are receiving this email.  I am wanting to do some cleaning up of
the modules.apache.org database.  Would you take a couple of minutes and
update your entry? If the module no longer exists, please delete it.
There is now the ability to select if it is an Apache 1.3 or 2.x module
as well as send your updated entries to the list.  Also, the home page
displays the last 10 modules added/updated.

Updating is easy, please visit: http://modules.apache.org/editentry

If you have forgotten your password, simply select it from the list
given, a new password will be emailed to you.

Please get back to me with any questions.

Thank you.

-Adam