As discussed earlier, I plan to tag 4.1.25 later today.

Note: I haven't ported the JSP/JSPC package path fixes, as I consider them risky. I plan to port them later on, but it would be very good to have this build rated as stable, without further delays, as there are a couple of important fixes in it.

Note 2: Given that my "release" computer is dead (but will be back from the dead in some form maybe, given its HD should still work), there could be packaging mistakes (in which case, let me know, and I will just replace the bins with new ones).

Remy