If I understand correctly, you modify the bytecode to insert checks before
it loops back ? Pretty cool. I haven't looked too much at the code - do you
do it via a generic ClassLoader ?

Are you interested to contribute this to tomcat, or it's just a demo ?
I'm wondering if the JVM itself wouldn't be a better place to implement
this functionality ( i.e. a safe implementation of Thread.stop() )

Costin