At the moment, when I check out a project from cvs (jakarta-tomcat) it
doesn't seem to bring back all the required files
(org.apache.tomcat.util.http) being a good example.

These moved to j-t-c a while ago. jakarta-tomcat officially uses type coyote_10 branch in j-t-c.

Ok I looked in jakarta-tomcat-catalina and I can't find the org.apache.tomcat.util.http classes, am I being unobservant or are they hidden in some weird location, as I can't get the catalina code to compile without these classes, and looking in the cvs doesn't show me any coyote_10 branches under either jakarta-tomcat, jakarta-tomcat-4 or jakarta-tomcat-catalina.

Again I'm very sorry for disturbing people.

Kev

--
"To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed, legislated..." - Pierre-Joseph Proudhon