Remy

Also, I was wondering, with release 4.1.27, will the latest production
release of FileUpload (i.e. 1.0) be included instead of the beta version
that was included with 4.1.24. The beta version seems to cause some clashes
with the new 1.0 release.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding