[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
billbarker 2003/08/02 20:19:08

Modified: catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
CoyoteConnector.java
Log:
Temporary fix for running SSL without a SocketFactory.
This patch doesn't play well with JMX, but I'm intending to do a general JMX cleanup of the Connector next week, and will remove the method then. This is only so that I can commit server.xml and have it run.

I assume you're talking about the bean for the connector itelf, right ?
I'm very happy with the registration for all the lower level components (protocol handler, thread pool, processors).

Remy