Shapira, Yoav wrote:
Howdy,

<ballot>
[ ] Alpha
[ X ] Beta
</ballot>

I don't think it really matters, except I'd like to say Beta to get more users to download and test it. I think we've reached the point where more user testing of the 5.0.x branch is highly desirable.

Ok, so there are more people in favor of a beta than people against. This seems logical to me, and the build looks decent enough (the Tomcat 5 alphas seem to be d/led quite a bit already, and the last time there was a major problem in one build - the IAE compling some JSPs - we heard about it quite a bit in BZ). I plan to announce the beta tomorrow (wednesday).

Remy